Zach's New Job!
This summer Zach worked at Hungry Howies and while it wasn't a job he liked (at all) he did like the fact that if he couldn't find a job at school, he could always apply at the Hungry Howie's there since he was familiar with it and there was one near campus that he could walk to!
The good news is that he does NOT have to work at Hungry Howie's now! He got an on campus job in their cafe and he is loving it! He gets paid $19 an hour and is learning all sorts of things. He loves prepping the food and even asked for a meat thermometer recently since he plans on doing more cooking in their dorm.
I'm thankful that he's happy and I'm thankful that Kat snapped this picture for Mama Doran.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!