Away Band Camp


The day after Jeff and I got home from Kentucky, Sean was off to AWAY band camp. I hate that we had such little time together but we made the most of the Sunday night before and then next day, Jeff took Sean to the middle school (the HS is under construction AGAIN) and then he was off to camp with the band!

The good news is that I was able to volunteer for band camp for at least one day. It was a long day though- because I went after tutoring (it was also the same day that Ali and I voted to I was pooped). But I was able to find Sean and take a few pictures myself. I swear my kids never get many pictures from the real photographers... Maybe it's because clarinets are usually near the back.





I have been hearing from Sean regularly though! He is loving being an upperclassman and had fun in his cabin! I didn't get many pictures from him but I LOVED these fun selfies! I also loved his updates and in return I sent him pictures of his daughter (AKA Rizzo the guinea pig).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!