Sean's Preview Show!


After Away Camp, the band always puts on their preview show. It had to be at MY high school because Sean's is still under construction (even though my dad and I have been walking the parking lot there all summer). The parking at WLC is AWFUL but we got there early and managed to grab Sean's stuff quickly and get seats for his fan club!


I was SO excited that Joe was able to make it home too! Sean went to all the Bigs things but with him the only one left at home, the sibs aren't able to get to his things. Ali and Z were home for the summer to work so I knew they were able to be there but when Joey came home it was the cherry on top!


Sean was easy to spot because he has a unique Lions hat that he got in Myrtle Beach and we were so glad that he was wearing it! It is a bit easier to find him when he's not in FULL uniform but the hat definitely makes it easier!


When I volunteered, I didn't ever see the band take the field or even play together so it was a total surprise, but a good one! I loved the song choices and of course took a video. You can see it HERE along with all the pictures I found of him from Away Camp! Thankful for the photographers- especially Laura and Emma who know my boy!


After the show it was a fun reunion with all his fans. I missed the embrace but there was one and instead I got the Littles being well... themselves.

Nana & Papa

Sean's Fan Club

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!