Celebrating ANOTHER August Birthday (early)!


We haven't been out on the lake in forever- partly because the boat hasn't been working but probably more so because our schedules seem so busy. I was glad we were able to all get together at the lake for a boat ride! 

With Marty's surgery around the corner, I knew it was unlikely that I'd be able to celebrate my little brother's birthday so I brought gifts to him early. I got him a Gordie Waffles bathing suit with a matching shirt and a cool bourbon glass that I found in Kentucky. I think he liked everything and said he was going to wear the shirt to school!


It was nice all being together and I think the dogs may have loved it most of all. Again- I'm getting bad at the pictures but I do love the together time!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!