First Annual Pickle Fest!



I have been known for pickles since a student noticed me eating them everyday in my lunch (I kept a jar in Dawn's room across the hall). Since then, kids have been bringing me things pickle related for years and I LOVE it! I had multiple people and families (school) send me the information about Canterbury's first "annual" pickle fest! (because I know there will be more)


I was thankful that the Cortevilles and Cosmans were able to join us for a bit! They were off to a concert after but it was fun that they were able to stop by for a bit. We had some pickle chips and chocolate (and regular sweets) and Jeff had some pickle pasta that was good!


I'm glad my girlfriends were there because they are better at remembering pictures but I feel like I'm getting better. I was thankful to get these pictures from them!



After they left, Jeff and I continue checking out the festivities. Lots of the food was sold out and the place was packed (and you had to buy tickets and those were sold out too). I was bummed not to try some of the food options that they should have had but we tried the pickle beer (one was more than enough). They had lots of cute pickle stuff but I'm making it a practice of NOT buying pickle things for myself so everything pickle related that I have came from someone else which I love!


And while we were there, Jeff and I noticed a boy who was crying. I asked him if he was ok and if he lost his grown-up (I assumed). He nodded through his hysterics. Thankfully he knew mom's number so I called her. He was there with his father (her ex- whoops) but she was able to give me his number so I could call him. Dad finally came and he was mad (which kind of made me mad since his kid was so upset) but oh well. I feel like we did our good deed for the day! Cheers to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!