And he's off... Zach's Sophomore Year!


It's hard being home with just 5 (Joey fulltime in Kalamazoo) but it's harder as they leave one by one. It was time to move Z back to TC and he was so excited to get back to all his people!


With no minivan, Sean wasn't able to help with move-in so the brothers said goodbye and Z, Jeffy and I were off with Franny (my Forrester) packed to the gills! There was a little hiccup (them ALMOST not letting him move in since we couldn't get there earlier in the day) but in the end it all worked out as things always seem to do!

Zach's Room- In process
Z is living with his roommate and suitemates from last year but they're in a different dorm and I use that word "dorm" lightly. It's more like an apartment. Each boy has their own bedroom, there is a small kitchen, a living room and two bathrooms!

Living Room! They hung Z's flag.



I'm so excited for him to start another year and he's so excited for his classes! After we moved him in we took off and let him settle in with his friends. Since my parents' condo was rented, we got a room in a nearby hotel on the lake. We didn't have a lake view, but we did take some hot tea and sit by the beach. 


It's wild to me that Jeff and I met in college and now here we are dropping our own kids off in college. I sometimes can't believe how time has flown!

Zach with some friends!


The next morning we took him out to breakfast and got take-out for Kat since she had to work (front desk). It's always hard to say goodbye, so we'll just say, "See ya later!"
HERE is a video that I made of the day with some more pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!