The Last of Danny's 30s!



Danny's brother-in-law happened to be in town (from Texas) for his birthday so all his in-laws (and us) got to head to the lake to celebrate! It was a lot of fun. Everyone swam, boated, tubed and enjoyed the company
 The dog cousins of course came too! My mom took these pics and I didn't see any with Gordon but he of course was there running with his cousin, Marty! Those two love each other (and the lake).
Just because my mom took this pic and I love it!!

We had fun singing to Uncle Dan, and all the Higbies got to learn Sto Lat (since it's tradition for us to always sing it after "Happy Birthday.") Danny's mother-in-law made the cake and it was delicious and super cute. He got a log splitter for his birthday!


At the end of the day, the Drapals and Dorans headed to the yard to let go of the balloons and make a wish. I hope Danny has a great 39th year! Time flies when you're having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!