Elk Rapids (Night 3)


We started our morning with disc golf and walking (early) again. This time I took a different route. My dad suggested it and I liked it. I think I would fit in here. Loved the signs I saw in so many yards. I did 4 miles again and averaged 12:35 minute miles.
We had to head back to TC again to the Home Depot because the toilet seat broke (don't worry- it broke before we got there from the last people but we fixed it). When we got to the Home Depot, the man there had eclipse glasses. It was soooo cool and I think we need to go to totality when it comes back next time!

My parents even sent this video of Marty watching the eclipse from the safety of their home. He loves science (or he thought it was a giant ball).

 After we got the seat, we decided to do some Putt-Putt golf. Everyone got a hole in one except the Goose (not happy as you can tell from the first picture) and Jeffy. Seany got THREE!! This is a family record! Also, the kids got fun gifts after, which was cool.
We put in some more swimming time when we got home in both the lake and pool. This was the day we did our tradition pizza at home (for the kids) and this year we got Margarita Pizza (our fav) from a nearby shop and it was soooo good! I think Jeff and I ate the entire pizza!
It was kind of rainy so it was family game night. We LOVE Bounce Off and while shopping in TC we found a new "Bounce Off" game (with a twist) for only $4! It was a fun twist on our favorite game!
 Jeff is pretty good but Seany and I held our own and barely lost (but we did). Al and Jeff stayed up late playing. The two are so competitive! Al lost and refused to sleep in the room with Jeff (Al, Sean, Jeff and I took the bedroom and the boys took the pull-outs). She ended up sleeping in the front room with the boys. Cracked me up!




Z and I had fun trying to watch the sunset but it started to rain. I didn't get any pictures but I did get the cool video (above) or slow motion lightning strikes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!