Happy Birthday, Jeffy!
After presents and my walk with Marty, we headed to the lake where Dan, Gordie and the kids were. We had a blast just hanging in the lake. As my dad always says, "Who has it better than us???" Answer: "Nobody!"
The kids wanted to go tubing and I was a spotter for them but when Marty saw me leave he went swimming out after us. The kids were freaking out and crying and we all thought he may drown. I jumped in (with my fitbit on... ehhh!) and swam with him to shore. It was a long swim. It's too bad my mom zoomed in on this picture because it really was far.
Jeff's buddy Kyle stopped by on his way home from work and brought some beer for Jeffy and hung out for a bit. As a result of the sun and drinks he was OUT and half asleep when we made him blow out his candles. It was a great day of celebrating. I really did marry a great guy! Love you, Jeffy!
| Marty was pretty tired too... |

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!