Nifty Nifty Look who's 50!!!


It's so fun when you find friends later in life like we have! Sure I've known Ang forever (and Ty) but I feel like we've grown so close to the others in the last year or so and I feel so blessed. When Jeff's BFF and disc golf buddy (Dave) was turning 50, we had to do something...
The original plan was that I was going to have everyone over but when the Geary pool was filled THAT DAY, we changed locations. I went to Ang's and helped decorate and we got everything ready to surprise Dave!
 The kids had a blast and only got out of the pool to go into the hot-tub or to jump back in the pool. I love how Carter and Seany posed for this picture in the pool. I love all these kids and love how well they get along!
I think Dave was surprised and felt all the love. Though I told our friends to make this day about DAVE some of them didn't listen to me... Eric even made Jeffy his own cake (since Jeff's birthday is a day after Dave's). They got some fun gifts but the best gift is the amazing gift of friendship... awwwwwww...

I should mention that Ang (my walking buddy) hasn't been feeling well the last few days but said she took a Tylenol and we should keep it at her house. Well... later that night she was in the ER!!! She spent 3 nights in the hospital!!! I'm happy to report she is now back home. I've missed her!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!