Ugly Sweater Party



 We had a great time at the Gordons' Ugly Sweater Party! The kiddos were all in the basement and the grownups played upstairs. Jodie made tacos and we all brought something yummy to go with them.
Jeff didn't have an ugly sweater so I found this BRILLIANT shirt. I don't think you can see it that well but it has disc golf on it and he is TOTALLY addicted to disc golf! He was excited to get it!
We played the FUNNIEST. GAME. EVER. It's a lot like Cards Against Humanity but I think I liked it even better! It's called "What do you Meme?" It's definitely NOT a game to play around kids or with anyone you don't know too well. We had tears from laughing so hard!

Jodi made these super cute (and yummy) jello shots so of course we had to toast! We are so lucky to have these friends in our life! And bonus... Jodie and I signed up for a HALF MARATHON next year! I can't wait!!
It felt like it had been forever since I saw my friends but it really probably hasn't been that long. Blessed to have all these amazing people in my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!