Christmas in Saginaw


The day after Christmas is the day we travel north to see all the Dorans.  We got to see baby Zeke and the crew again but sadly missed JD again because I think he was working. The kiddos really missed him too! The Gillespie boys were with their dad so we didn't see them either.
We had a yummy dinner and then it was time to open presents! Seany played Santa and did a great job except for the time he said, "I don't think I can read this! It's in cursive!" He's so funny!
Grandma got the kids all things they were excited about and the kids got Grandma special presents too. We gave her an echo dot and a speaker and we even figured out how to hook it up even though she doesn't have a prime account! We were worried for a bit but it worked!! Yeah!!
After dinner we played a fun game with Jim, Trish, Mary & Zeke called Codenames. It was fun. We love playing games at Grandma's!
Most of the time the kids were running around playing laser tag. Sean did find a quiet corner for a while to draw in one of the sketch books that Grandma got him. I love how all my boys love to draw!
Grandma also had cake for us December birthday girls! Ali had cool candles that were like sparklers! Everyone sang and we blew out the candles after making a wish of course!
 
Jeff and I got new pillows that we can't wait to use, he got a cool screwdriver set, I got one of those cool umbrellas that folds into itself (that I can't wait to use)! I also got this VERY COOL mug that I love and a gift card to my favorite store (Amazon) for my birthday!!! When I got home I made myself some tea in it! Thanks Grandma for a great day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!