Pajama Party!
The Cosmans came with the cutest pajamas!! Dave's were perfect for watching Rudolph and I realized that I need to get me some sweet jammies! They got their cute jammies from Kohl's!! Kyle didn't wear any jammies so maybe we'll need to get him some too!
My mom would have been so proud because Dave was very excited about my villages and said, "OK, give me the tour!" This is something my mom always says. There is a bunch of thought that goes into putting all these babies up! Of my North Pole village he said, "Sean, don't you just shrink yourself down and pretend you're going through the streets!" Exactly! Dave is "my people!!"
Jojo and Jodie brought some goodies to go along with the soup and we had fun celebrating friendship! The Gearys were home with a sick Carson and and the Stanquists were busy so it was a small but fun gathering!
The kids were loud and had fun. They dug into the chocolate sweets I got from my class and also loved the breadsticks Jodie brought! The boys were off playing too. So easy when friends' kids get along so well with your kids!
When there's a gathering, there's always euchre! Dave and I lost to Jodie and an over-served Jeffy (he had his work party earlier in the day too though I think he was acting a bit in that picture...). And then we watched some Rudolph and had some more fun (see below!)
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!