Santa Came!


Santa Came!!! We are so lucky! Each kiddo had things under the tree that they wanted. Joe got mostly clothes and some much needed colored pencils along with a cool helicopter.
Ali got a necklace that when she read it I think made us both get a little teary. It said, "Always remember you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think and loved more than you know." She also got clothes and some crafty stuff.
Z got a lot of great things including a helicopter (Joe and Sean got one too) that he can fly all around the house- he's gotten quite good. He also got a rock kit and other things! He had a good year!
Sean's favorite things were BOOKS! I am not a buyer of books usually (LIBRARY) but when he's outgrown these, I'll take them to Room 119. He got some toys too of course. He was so thankful for everything. My favorite part of the morning was when he said, "Get over here!!!" and pulled Joey into a hug thanking him for the gift he got him. We really do have GREAT kids!! They were thankful and thoughtful and while we didn't have tons of gifts under the tree we were opening and enjoying that for over an hour. You can see more pictures from the morning and video of them opening their Santa gift HERE. I think Al may have been the most excited!!





After we were done opening, Marty and I went back to sleep on the couch! What a beautiful Christmas morning!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!