Meeting Torin Lee


I was feeling a bit bad about taking off Tuesday for Joey's braces since I was out sick the week before. Still... your kid only gets his braces off once. I was THRILLED when I learned that Nicole was going to be in town and that she'd be available Tuesday. I told you Jesus loves me!!
Unfortunately, this was a very last minute visit. She was in town because her dad is not doing well and was recently diagnosed with cancer. I hope that her visit was just the medicine he needed to lift his spirits. After all, she brought her cute little human with her!
We were so excited to finally meet Torin Lee in person!! Nicole and my mom got a bit of time together first but I joined them soon enough as did Auntie Barbara (Busia) and Gary and then finally my dad. We had a wonderful afternoon together.
After school, Danny and his crew came over and Jeff brought the boys (Al had her crazy long dance day so missed the meeting). We had so much fun catching up and Nicole and I had fun sharing our tanks in "Fishdom" which is a game she got me addicted to on her last visit. We're both still crazy addicted.
Torin was a sweetie but boy did we laugh at the looks he gave Danny and (especially) Jeffy. He's a big boy at 7 months! I can't wait to see him again next summer for their scheduled visit along with the rest of the Hewson clan! I love my cousin sister!  The next visit will be longer and he'll probably be running around!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!