Well, it's official (if it wasn't before) we have another bookworm in the family!!! Sean LOVES reading!!! So much so, that he has memorized tons of his favorite books but it is this one ("I Need My Monster") that is his current favorite. This is not a short book but he can "read" it almost word for word. He includes inflection and has great pacing (for effect) and even does things like knock on a nearby wall or table when the character in the story knocks. I love it and hope he continues to read all the time like this!
He also loves all the Little "Mr." books that we have by Roger Hargreaves. I wish they were easier to find. We looked at the library last summer and they didn't have any.
He'll just reread the books he has (like he has
THIS one).
Of course I made a video so that I can look back on this.
Way to go Sean!
ReplyDelete