DOUBLE DIGITS!!!


I can't believe my Rainbow is a DECADE!!  We had a wonderful time celebrating Ali's birthday!  After church, we met up with all the Drapals at CJ's and had some yummy food and then headed back to our house for presents, food and cake.  Jeff's mom is still in Illinois with his sister because one of her sons isn't doing too well.  We're hoping everything will be better soon so we can see everyone.  It's been strange not seeing any of the Dorans in December. :-(
Ali loved all her presents!  Auntie Steph got her a video game called "Just Dance" which is HILARIOUS!  You dance and get points and things but it also takes a video of you.  We laughed so hard and I did get some video of them dancing (including Jeff, which was AWESOME). I have a feeling that game is going to see a lot of action!!

I still can't believe it's been ten years!  I remember it like it was yesterday... Crying all the way to the hospital (though it was a short drive) and Jeff trying to cheer me up.  I still wasn't sure why I was crying. I could feel her moving inside me.  Perhaps it was because I knew that soon I'd be able to say I had babies!  I cried making THIS video and looking back on so many memories.  Ali Jane, you've blessed all of us so much with who you are!  Looking forward to the next ten years (and beyond) of "Amazing Days with Ali Jane!"
LOVE YOU!!!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!