Sean is off to 3rd Grade!
And then it was Sean's turn! He too got up on his own and was dressed and ready to go by the time I got home from Marty's walk! He had made himself breakfast and packed his lunch! I've raised some pretty amazing independent kiddos! He's off to 3rd grade and I'm excited to see what the year holds for him. He still seems so young to me but I guess it's all relative.
Thankfully my mom and dad are coming again this year to help with the morning bus so I was on my way to start my (gulp) 21st year! My mom was able to get some pics at the bus stop. Just like that the last Doran was off to school!
Marty has had a glorious summer with all his humans. He was sad to see them all leave him but is very much looking forward to long naps while they are gone! Here's to another great year!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!