Marching Band Camp (Away)
The Marching Band has a facebook page where the volunteers uploaded pictures which was awesome. We didn't volunteer at all since the Hewsons were in town and we only get to see them every couple years. I did donate stuff but not my time.
Joe said that the days were long and they marched A LOT. It rained a bit while they were there so he was glad I got him some rain gear. Shopping for this was different but he had everything he needed. JoJo and Gabe helped with suggestions.
Joey met a lot of new kids and told me all about them (though it's hard to keep them all straight). I do have his section figured out though since there are four of them. There are a lot of trumpets though.
Each instrument had their own shirt which was fun to see on the field so you knew where each instrument was. Joe is in the blue hat which always made him easy to find!
Sean and I sent him mail (and my mom too) which he appreciated so I'll have to remember to do that next year. He did some activities but is already talking about "next year" which I'd say is a really good sign!



Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!