Happy 40th Little Brother!


It's hard to believe that Danny is 40! Steph threw him a fun party (where I took no pictures) but grabbed a few from my mom that I asked her to take~ pretty much as we were leaving!
Danny and his buddies (and my mom) all went golfing during the day before the party and I was so excited to see my old college roomie "Dr. Jason" there! I loved catching up with him- thankful my mom grabbed this picture of us!
It was great seeing my brother's friends. I ended up getting him some throw-back type gifts from our youth which I think he liked. Joey also drew him as a Simpson's character (my brother was a HUGE fan of the show). I got his reaction on video which I'll post below.
 And of course I had to get this picture of Danny and Ali Jane! Ugh- the short-shorts style is back... We all had a good laugh and as Joey would say, "Sky's out, thighs out!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!