Zach Sings
He's not a fan of his class/grade in general (lots of behaviors) but as I pointed out that makes it all the more important that he be there to be a good influence. While Sean was pretty animated in his concert, Zach just stood there. He did the occasional hand signal and I think we saw his mouth move a couple times but in general, he looked pretty miserable. This made us smile too. Our kids are all so different.
But~ Zach learned a lesson. One of the kids next to him (we could tell) was a handful and kept trying to get the attention of others. Z stayed focused and I'm sure his teacher appreciated it. They put on a nice show about America. I started to tape it but then decided to sit back and stay in the moment which was kind of nice. We were thankful Nana and Papa could come support Z too!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!