Mother-Son Date


 We've always been so busy that we rarely make it to elementary after-school functions. I was checking Sean's folder when I saw the note about "Mother Son Night Out" at a lazar tag place. Sean had filled out my name and the names of all his sibs which was adorable and reminded me sometimes busy needs to wait.
Since the Bigs were busy (and one sib was not a son but a daughter), I signed the Littles and myself up and we were on our way. When we got there we started with lazar tag. I had never done it before and was exhausted but it sure was fun and I got a shot of energy for sure!
The boys did other things too like bumper cars, air hockey and video games! We also got to eat two pieces of pizza and a drink. We ate pretty quickly so they could get back to playing.
We were there for quite a while and we had extra coins that we can use for another day. The boys turned in their tickets and were able to get little prizes. We really had a fun time. It was worth skipping busy to be busy with this. Love my littles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!