Final Performance (gulp)
As I've mentioned (I think) in other posts, CHS double casts which is quite brilliant since you have a built in understudy should something happen. Joe and his buddy Garrett were both cast as the White Knight! They both were wonderful. I'm so proud of these two!
I also loved that Ella and Joey were in the same cast! She was the White Knight's side-kick and did an outstanding job! These two have gone to school since elementary and Ella played soccer with Al for years too. I can't wait to see what they do in high school!
Ella's mom sent me these pictures. After their first show, Joe changed out of his costume so fast I didn't even get a picture with him so Ella's mom and I made Joe promise to keep that costume on for some pics in the next show (which he did).
Lily was back to watch Joe too and thankfully my mom was also there with her camera. She snapped these pictures of the two of them. Lily brought Joey a bag with his favorite candy and a stuffed animal. It was adorable! I wish I could have been there!
Joe had some other friends come and see him too but he didn't get any pictures with them. I also didn't get any pictures of Nana and Papa with Joe because she was behind the camera but of course they were there supporting him too!
The Drapals were able to come down and they texted me how proud they were of Joey. I think we were all a bit surprised to see our quiet Joey up on that stage! I sure hope he keeps it up!
Grandma and Uncle Jim made the trip down and after the show all Joe's fans went out to get a bite to eat. Thankfully, Al and I were able to meet up with them for dinner (though we were a bit late). She was a little uncomfortable since she still had her dance make-up on but I reminded her that her brother would be in make-up too so she was cool then! What a great weekend. We are so blessed!







Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!