Spring Break Day 5 (Go-Karts)



After an amazing day at the beach again, we headed to Liberty Bar and Grille (not the one at Broadway on the beach that had the good Margarita pizza). The food wasn't as good but not bad and they had some live music. At dinner I sat by TZ who talked my ear off about how he was going to come to Room 119. It was adorable! I think just about every sentence started out "Auntie Laura..."
After dinner we decided to go and check out go-karts. We didn't have to wait too long in line. The Drapals went and I went with Sean and Dad went with Goose.
The Bigs decided not to go. They're so wimpy! It was fun! I think Seany and I came in last but we did pass some single karts so that was good.
There was another area where the Littles could drive their own kart so we headed over there next. It was just an oval track (a small one) where they went around and around.
Sean's new glasses style.
For some reason, Maddy was put in one group and then we had to wait for her group's turn to be over for the other three boys to go.
Goose
It was hilarious! I mean- pee your pants funny! The kids kept getting locked up and all the karts would stop and this poor guy would have to go and untangle them.
TZ.
We felt so bad for him and decided he needed to get paid much more than he probably was! The kids had a blast though and Danny ran into an old friend from WMU. It's such a small world!
They all wear their sunglasses at night!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!