Marty's Home!!!!
We had to wait until 10am on Sunday to get Marty which was tough. We were told he had a good time and when we called mid-week to check on him they said he was the best behaved dog there! WOW!!! We didn't get a video this time because it was extra and figured the extras we should do should benefit him so he got lots of playtime with dogs and was VERY happy to see us! Gordie Waffles stayed at a place with cameras where you could look in and see what he was up to any time of the day. It would be far for us but gosh, I would have LOVED that. May need to look into that next time. He did enjoy his time with Violet too. The Cosmans took him for a couple nights saving us some bucks and said it went well. I think we could try it again if needed. I didn't want him to stress her out. So good having our baby home!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!