In10sity Competition
I love the In10sity Dance Competition. It's not a far drive for us but mostly I love it because we get pictures and videos from the dances. Last time I posted the video I got in trouble because apparently people steal choreography- so I can't share until after the competition season is over. That being said, if you want to see the dances- let me know and I'll send you the video.
They did great. All 5 of Al's dances got Platinum awards. Matter of Luck got a costume award and we got some overall awards. I have lots of pictures but chose two from each dance for my blog book!
![]() |
| The Climb- Tap |
![]() |
| She's on top of the box- center |
![]() |
| Jet Set- Tap |
![]() |
| Just right of center |
![]() |
| Matter of Luck (kicking center) |
![]() |
| Queen of Swords- Lyrical |
![]() |
| Right Kicker (she doesn't like this one but oh well...) |
![]() |
| Bugle Boy- Open |
![]() |
| Center sitting |










Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!