Showcase 2018!!

Well this dance season got off to a crazy start. We originally had Al in 4 numbers but there was another dancer that quit so we said she could go ahead and add a 5th (since she was already cast as the understudy for it and actually being in the piece wasn't that much more since we already had to pay tuition). Showcase was very long but we loved watching our girl dance! Dad, Nana, Papa, Auntie Jodi, Aunt Barb, Gary and Mrs. Connell all came to cheer her on. We let the brothers stay home since it was a long night and they'll be at recital!
 Here are some pictures that were taken at the show. The professional photographer didn't shoot it this year but they did have someone snapping pics. I may have to get some at the competitions... Hmmm...
Matter of Luck (Jazz)



The Climb (Tap)


She's on the top step.

Queen of Swords (Lyrical)


Those swords are seriously heavy!!

Jet Set (Tap)



Boogie Woogie Bugle Bog (Open) 



I still can't believe Mrs. C. came. She's amazing and I know would love to see Al on HER stage (She's the director of plays and musicals at CHS, teaches Com Arts and leads the Religious Diversity class which is amazing). She brought Al flowers and Al was so excited to see her!! Jodi and I go every year and critique. She and my mom and I were the only ones in our group that lasted the entire show!
Al and Mrs. C.

Al and Auntie Jodi (almost the same height)

Al and her first dance friends... awwwww...

Al and her friend, Lili

 It was such a long night and we were ready for bed when it was over. I'm excited to see how the season unfolds. It's a Nationals year so I better lace up my travelin' shoes! I'm excited to hang with my dance-mom friends. Great Job, Ali Jane. We are so proud of you and we love watching you dance. You've come a long way, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!