Running Recap



Well~ I'm going to keep writing it down because I don't want to stop. I'm all about logging miles and I'm pretty happy with January. It was a tough month with knee injuries and weather (which resulted in me getting a brace and a treadmill). I also got some new shoes. Dan and Steph gave me a nice gift certificate to running fit where I tried different shoes and settled on the Hoka (felt like running on air). They were so comfy- until I noticed my arches were sore. I looked one day (after about a week of running including two outdoor runs- one my 7) and I had BLISTER on my arches!
I was so bummed!!! I went back to running fit and, without question, the guy working grabbed me my second choice (the Ghost) and I was out (with 2 pair of socks since the Hokas were more so why not...). I've been running a few weeks in these babies but still have some knee issues. It hurts (pretty bad) for about two minutes but then goes away. I'm crossing my fingers and going to try some Yoga knee stuff. Let's hope this works. Mama has a half to run!!! (I can't wait!!!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!