Will We Make It???



Influenza B hit us hard! Jeff missed 3 days of school and had to go into the doctor to get a note to miss school (ridiculous) because otherwise he would have been docked pay. Well~ it showed he had Influenza B. Since Al and Sean were also sick (Z was actually sick first), my mom took them in and sure enough... they had it too. Al was a NIGHTMARE because she couldn't swallow a pill. I almost killed her but I didn't...
 So Joe and I were the only two to escape the nastiness. I noticed he started blowing his nose and well... he didn't look well. He swore he felt fine (but I'm thinking it was mind over matter). I made him take the meds and was just PRAYING that everyone would feel better and that I wouldn't get it because we HAD to go to Myrtle Beach!! I slept on the couch for 3 nights but was happy to avoid any germs. I had good company with me though- so make that Marty and I were the only two to escape the nastiness. I have an immune system of steel!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!