Easter Morning
Our morning was similar... the Easter bunny came, Jeff was off to play at church and the kids had fun looking for eggs and finding their "baskets."
The afternoon was a bit different... No going north for us because it was Z's BIG! DECADE! BIRTHDAY!!
It was a bit weird for me to have the other kiddos get things on Z's special day but I suppose if anyone knows what that's like it's this Christmas Eve babe!
The kids baskets weren't really baskets at all but umbrella hats which turned out to be quite cool. They knew which hat was theirs based on the color grass. The rest of the treats in their hats were the same.
They got puzzles, candy and small notebooks to draw in. I'd say it was a good morning. We went to church later to remember the REAL reason for the celebration and then in the afternoon it was all about the GOOSE!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!