MB Day 3 (golf & show)
What I love most about these vacations is we wake up and just say, "What should we do today?" No set plans. On day 3, the boys hit up some Putt Putt while we ladies hit a show.
We went to this show called Thunder and Light and what was hilarious was that Ali was PETRIFIED she was going to get pulled up on stage by this magician guy. She sank low whenever he came out. MOST of the show though was amazing clogging which my mom and I totally dug. Al liked it but I believe the quote was, "Tap is better."
The boys went out to get Wings so we got Papa and headed back to Broadway at the Beach and went to Margaritaville. Boy was I glad our party wasn't bigger because it was EXPENSIVE!! We did have fun though. This guy on stilts went around making these cool balloon hats.
While we were at dinner, our phones started going nuts that tornadoes were coming in so we decided we'd better try to get home (even though "home" was a bit high up).
When we got home, everyone was freaking out. Jeff was wondering where we should go... Joe was under the table and Seany was crying and jumped into my arms.
That's when I told them how amazing storms really are and that we were safe (and I hoped we were). We gave our hats to the Littles and that seemed to change the mood.
I really wanted to go down and take pictures but I have to admit all the "warnings" made me a bit nervous- I just put on my "mom face" and braved it out. I do love me a good storm though and love that these storms have been coming at night so we can still play in the day!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!