MB Day 1


On our first day of vacay Sean couldn't wait to get into the pool but since I could (wait), I filled the tub for him to go for a little swim that way and I could linger in bed watching the sun rise. He's so funny!
We did make it down to the pool quite early and the first thing Sean wanted to do was hit the lazy river with Papa which is always one of their favorites.
They all had a blast swimming in the pool too. Joe eventually joined us but I didn't get a group shot with him in it. You snooze, you lose I guess. He and Jeff still seem to be fighting sickness so I think that's part of it too.
After a few hours at the pool, we walked a few more feet and hit the ocean. It is so great being at our home away from home!
For dinner we decided to go to Nacho Hippo which is just a walk away! I loved watching my three sons walk together. I treasure this time together so much.
Sean LOVES Nacho Hippo (I think he mostly loves saying it). I had a bit to drink and we had the most yummy breaded banana peppers... oh my! I need to remember this for when we go back.
When we got home, we had a family Uno game going (which is something we Dorans do often and have a blast doing). A storm was rolling in too and it was fun to see it come in off the ocean.
The temperature dropped and it was so cool. Z and I decided to get a better look! I love the ocean, sunny or storming I think it's just what the doctor ordered for all of us!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!