MB Day 4

This lucky lady gets breakfast in bed!! Whooo hoooo!

After some fun on the beach, we decided we should check out downtown MB. We stay in North MB (which we love) but thought we'd check out the main drag. My kids are JUST like me and NO ONE was tempted to go up in the giant ferris wheel! (ugh)
We did walk a bit and no one was impressed, in fact there was quite a bit of complaining. On top of that it was RIDICULOUSLY windy!! We eventually decided to walk down to the Tiki Bar that Jeff and I hit last year.
It's called the 8th Avenue Tiki Bar and Grill. And so we had some yummy beer while my mom had a yummy fruity drink (that I didn't get a picture of). I love the nachos here but the pizza was not as good as we remembered...
Still bar food is good and cheap and the kids all approve! Z even found something for him (in 11 years) to try!
As another day comes and goes I am just treasuring each and every moment. Even just snuggling with these two (who stayed with Jeff and I in our condo while Joe and Goose stayed with Nana and Papa).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!