SNOW DAY!!!


 There isn't much better in this world than a SNOW DAY!!! I think the kids like it too! This storm hit at the perfect time to mess up the roads where we actually got the call the night before! All the schools were closed so we headed over to Nana and Papa's to go sledding and Danny brought his kids too. Such fun memories of my youth watching the kids play. The lake isn't frozen yet but we sure had fun in that yard!
The canine cousins were also in heaven!! These two dogs LOVE each other and run around like crazy. I think they MAY have liked the snow day even more than us teachers (and that says A LOT!!!). I think they were pretty tuckered out after their day of fun!




 Hopefully this is just the first of more snow days. It came, hit hard and then sadly left us. As Jeff reminded me... don't worry. It can snow here into April!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!