My Music Men!
This year, the Littles joined him. I remember seeing little kids in last year's show, but since Joey didn't start right away (and I missed all the meetings), I didn't know about elementary sibs being able to take part. They LOVED it and we did the math and figured that Sean will be able to do 8 musicals at CHS.
Of course the Littles just hung in the town, but they did get a little part during a scene change where Z slowly walked a fence across the stage while Seany painted it. It was cute. Z said, "Did you see how smoothly I moved that fence!?" He was proud of himself and so was I!
I was at three shows. One I watched him as Linus, one as Charlie and one I worked backstage doing "crowd control." Joe also had quite the fan club come watch him.
The Drapals, Nana and Papa, Auntie Jodi, Auntie Barb and Gary, Grandma and Tia and, of course, all of us were there to cheer him on for the final show. I love Grandma's face in this picture.
Papa and Al also went and saw him in the one show I missed (because I was cheering on the Broncos). They said he did a great job!
After the show, we took in the boards and bios and it was fun to see Joe featured on the big board and read the bios of all the kids. I can't wait to see what they do next year. One thing I know for sure is my music men will be in it! You can click HERE to see some of Joe's scenes from rehearsal.
![]() |
| So proud of my music man! |












Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!