Ali Jane is 12!



 I love this girl! I can't believe that it's been 12 years since we first met! What a blessing she is to me. We woke up on December 28th and had her open her gifts. She got a TDS hat, shirt, ballet band and a new bike helmet (that will go with a much-needed bigger bike in the spring).
We didn't do friend parties this year, so instead Al chose to go see the movie "Sing". We invited the cousins and Nana and Papa to join us. It was a super cute movie! Then we came back for gifts, salad, pizza, games, cake and ice cream. The game of choice for us grown-ups was "Bounce It" (we've played this lots over break).
 The kids get along so well too, so they were busy playing and having fun. I love that the cousins never want to leave. I'm sure my brother doesn't love it so much, but I do. Ali Jane, you're TWELVE!! This is it- the year I stopped growing. Here's to hoping you grow A LOT this year and get taller than I am! I have a feeling you will. I love you more than you'll ever know! I'm so very proud of the young woman you are becoming! Continue being perfectly imperfect, my amazing Ali Jane! The world is more fun that way! You are a gift to the world and especially ME!!!!! Sto Lat (and to hear us sing and see birthday cake blow-out, click HERE.)
Me and my BEST girl!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!