Christmas Morning


3:27am! That's what time it was when the kids burst into our room to let us know that Santa had come! We told them they needed to stay in bed until at least 6am! Shortly after 6am, we headed downstairs. It was a WONDERFUL Christmas. Everyone got a few things that they loved but not too much. My favorite was watching the hugs and thank yous. I remember when they needed to be prompted, now the appreciation comes naturally. Jeff and I are doing our job.




 After a nap and walk for Marty, we played a little of Pie-Face which was a blast! We got some good play time in prior to heading to Nana and Papa's to celebrate with the Drapals.



HA! I have no idear what was going on in this picture prior to opening the last gifts (the ones from Santa)... Maybe dad was telling them to wait a bit! I also made a little video from pictures I took that you can see HERE. Blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!