NYE FUN!



 The Dorans broke from their tradition of hosting NYE celebrations and went out with friends, and boy did we have fun. We made some cool new friendships in 2016. Here's the breakdown... in 2016 we started hanging out with our friends, the Cosmans. Jeff and Dave met while coaching Joe and Gabe, and Jojo and I became fast friends! (I should mention Kyle and Jodi, too, but they weren't with us for NYE.)
The Cosmans live in our neighborhood (or in one of the neighborhoods that links to ours). Ty and Ang also moved to our neighborhood and live REALLY close to the Cosmans. This summer/fall we had a lot of fun getting together to eat, drink and be merry!
The Cosmans also have friends (Eric and Kurt) who I became fast friends with! They came to many of the neighborhood gatherings and when they invited us to their place for NYE fun, we were in! We had fun eating, drinking and playing "Cards Against Humanity". Oh my gosh... fun game, but horrible! Tee hee hee...
 These girls are great and I'm so glad they're in my life. I had to wear my RTB hat because my Broncos have made me so proud!
 We didn't go alone... I should mention the kids came too! My four, Jojo and Dave's kiddos (Lilly and Gabe) and Kurt and Eric's daughter (Olivia), Ang and Ty's Carson and new friends all had a blast playing together. Everyone stayed up to see the ball drop and wish everyone a Happy New Year! I don't know why Seany wasn't in the kid pic. He had a blast and told me his favorite was singing "Karanoke" which I assume is a lot like karaoke. I am glad to see 2016 go but would be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit nervous for 2017. One thing I do know is we've got great people surrounding us so will make the best of everything! Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!