Holiday HUGS
This year the ornament making was different and I really liked it!! We made ornaments by stringing beads on pipe cleaners and they turned out really cool. Most of us made snow-flake looking ornaments but Joe has always been unique in the way he sees things!
In addition to making ornaments, the kids also enjoyed juice and cookies. There weren't a lot of people~ I think that December nights get filled up so quickly and I was sad not to see some of my favorite people there but loved being there for new families.
Ali came straight from dance (Jeff brought her to the hospital) and then I had to take her back for more dance. Thankfully, my mom was able to stay with the boys so they could all finish and take part in the festivities. I love that she wanted to be there!
They used to go outside to do a candlelight memorial after the ornaments, but this year I guess they did it inside and my boys and Nana stayed back for it and said it was really nice. Colleen (who was there when Andrew and Joe were born and is also the leader of HUGS) got me this beautiful angel ornament which I will always treasure! I think Andrew has more ornaments on our tree than the rest of us. I love that he has been so loved and that we get to continue to remember and celebrate his life!




The ornaments the kids made are really cute. I love the angel gift that was given to you.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))