Date Night with Seany
While Papa was busy with the Bigs, Jeff and I took his little buddy on a special date night! We decided to go to a movie with Seany since his sibs were at the U of M game! He was so excited because he also got popcorn and a red slushie!
We saw the Peanuts movie which was really cute (but I have to admit I fell asleep for a bit). Sean LOVED it and Jeff and I went down memory lane seeing all of those old characters on the big screen.
After the movie, we went out to dinner at a place called Willson's (because Jeff had a gift card) and at first Sean was not happy because it wasn't his 'favorite' place.
The good news is every place has Sean's favorite food ("Chicken and french fries") and as a bonus he got Oreo cookies on our way out for being so good. It was REALLY strange going out with just one kid but we had a really good time and I know Seany did too!

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!