Christmas Card Time!


I was late getting our cards out this year (they probably were delivered close to Christmas Eve)... Life has been so busy and I didn't even put up my villages this year!  I do love getting our family pictures done though!
Nana came over as usual and was our wonderful photographer.  You can't really tell in the pictures but Marty had a white shirt on too! I think he may have wanted to eat Blue but he was a good boy.
Morty also made an appearance for our family pic.  I think he was hibernating for about a month prior to this picture but has been up and active ever since!
We had lots of out-takes, of course, but did get some good pics and you can see all the pics by clicking HERE.  I have A LOT to be thankful for but especially for my favorite five people (and also those animals who live with us).  Thanks Mama for taking our pictures!

Comments

  1. Your right, a lot of really great photos this year. Thanks for sharing them.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!