Splashing with Grandma!



 We were so excited to head north to see Grandma last Friday and she took us to Splash Village which was a super fun indoor water park!  Jeff and I left our suits at home.  It's nice now that the kids are older we don't NEED to be in the water with them though it did look like fun and we may have to bring our suits one of these days!
The kids couldn't wait to get bracelets and get in the pools.  They didn't miss a beat scattering in different directions.  They met friends but seemed to always rejoin each other.  I do love that they get along as well as they do!
Sean LOVED it too.  He couldn't go on the big slides because he wasn't quite tall enough but they had good-sized slides for him too.  He was like a fish and we only got him out of the water for a about ten minutes while everyone had some treats that Grandma packed! Otherwise, he was back in.  He even went under the big waterfall!


 The way it was set up was neat.  There were two parks and both were under a roof but one felt more outdoors.  We adults liked the outdoor one best because it felt much cooler and not quite as loud (the sound came from the falling water as it wasn't crowded at all which was nice!).
They had two big slides in the outdoor section.  One was a drop where you stand in it and the floor disappears and you literally drop for quite a while straight down! They also had these big tubes you could go down which the bigs loved!
 Jeff and I took a selfie while we waited to snap pics of the Bigs at the bottom of the slide.  They had so much fun and played for over 3 hours.  I made a video of all the pictures I took HERE. After all that fun, we worked up a good appetite and had a good dinner too!  We can't wait for our next visit!  Thanks Grandma!!


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!