BNL & Violent Femmes Fun!



We don't do it often enough but it's so much fun when just Jeff and I get out (or get out without the kiddos- I love them to death... but...).  We got tickets to one of my favorite bands, Bare Naked Ladies (BNL) and as a bonus~ the Violent Femmes were opening for them!
Loved that I got to meet up with one of my friends (and coworkers) and her hubby.  We had a drink and sang every word to the Violent Femmes... It's amazing how your mind can do that.  I probably haven't listened to them in 20 years and yet it all came back- like riding a bike!
This was Jeff's first BNL concert (we got a great deal on Groupon for lawn seats) and he liked it!  They are such a fun band to see live!  I highly recommend it.  Currently working on seeing another show this summer... Just have to work on my baby (and now puppy) sitter... AKA Nana! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!