Kindergarten Round-Up!


 I still can't believe that Sean is going to kindergarten next year but Kindergarten Round-Up sure brought that into my reality!  He was really excited to go.  We had one of his favorite books (he's super into the Ricky Ricotta- Mighty Robot series) which was a good thing because the bus was 20 minutes late and Sean didn't want to play Duck-Duck-Goose with the other waiting kids and principal.  I think he was more comfortable sitting on my lap and reading while stealing glances at what they were doing.
Kindergarten Round-Up is very different now than from when I went with the Bigs. Thankfully I was still able to ride the bus with Sean which was good because I captured the BEST video of Z when he went and I was excited to get some video of Sean on his first ride too.   After the bus ride, he joined the rest of the kids in a kindergarten room to be assessed while the parents went into another room to ask questions (which was both dull and interesting for this teacher/mom who's done this a few times).  I'm just so glad that I got to be there with my baby. These moments are my Big Rocks (most important things)!





Comments

  1. What a nice thing to do. They did not have this for my children in California. Cute videos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!