St. Patrick's Day

 


St. Patrick's Day was on a Tuesday. Normally we would all be going to school but because of Covid, we were all home and I'm not going to lie, I love that all the kids were able to go on the scavenger hunt together!


Yes! The Leprechaun still came, made a mess and left clues around the house. It was great to see the kids working out the clues together to find the treasure which was (of course) a box of Lucky Charm cereal and a few other fun trinkets. And this mom got the gift of a group picture!


Normally the Bigs are gone before Zach even gets up and Zach leaves before Sean is up so to have them all together and sitting at the island having breakfast was pretty cool! Even Marty got in the holiday spirit with his green bow!



School is weird... I'm helping Sean with his posted lessons and I think he kind of likes having mom help him.

'

I KNOW Marty is getting spoiled having us all home!


One of Sean's lessons today was to draw a leprechaun. We all got into it and did it together which was fun!


I'm losing my mind teaching like this though- I'm going all out, trying to be entertaining and still keep the connections with my kids. I make daily videos telling them what they need to do and assigning them different things. With it being St. Patrick's Day, I really got into character I guess!


I do think we're going a little nutty with this Covid though- I had to laugh when I looked outside and saw Sean in his pajama pants, a green hat, writing on a scooter with a ball in his hand. It's like we're living in the Upside Down (Stranger Things reference- we love that show!) Teachers/Parents need a well-deserved drink so we had one!



Speaking of Upside Down- you know the world is going mad when Joey Doran is even out running!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!