Covid
So this is weird! There's a virus going around that is really contagious so we are closing down schools until after spring break. Our last day with kids was Friday the 13th and it was weird (and not just because it was a full moon). We had them take all their winter gear home and had to put things together quick for them to do at home.
Some of my kids didn't come to school on Friday and one poor kiddo was terrified and didn't even want to come in my room. He was terrified and I was so sad for him. I haven't heard too much about this virus but it is very serious.
We had professional development today to learn all about Google Classroom and are going to be posting lessons for the kids online. This is weird. At least I'm familiar with making videos for school (thank you YouTube).
I'm wondering if we could go to Myrtle Beach a little early... I feel like I could use a break!

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!