Saturday Night Fun




What do you do on a Saturday night, when you're in High School? Well... you do this! With my ankle still hurting, I wasn't moving. Ali and Joe had friends over (Ali's bestie and Ali's boyfriend who also happens to be Joey's friend- so weird but I guess that sort of thing was bound to happen). Still watching them play the Switch was HILARIOUS!





I love Ali's BF, Ellie. She is such a sweet gal and I love how sweet she is to Seany too (and I think he likes it too). She came with Ali to help me set up my room and wants to be an elementary teacher. Though I wouldn't recommend this profession if you have a calling, you have a calling and I would definitely help anyone who truly wants to work with kiddos!


And yes... I'm still resting!!! And Marty is still my little mama's boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!