Zach's First Concert (joined by the Bigs)
The 7th and 8th grade always have a concert at WLN which ends up including the high school Marching Band. I remember when Joey was in middle school loving the concert, but it was even cooler now that all three of my kids were in it!
Ali didn't have the best time in the pit (despite how happy she looks in these pictures) mostly due to social stuff. She is thinking about learning the horn though and the director has offered to teach her which is exciting!
She's started hanging out with a lot of Joey's friends from the band and is hoping to get another of her best friends to join next year. That, with the addition of the 8th graders next year (the reason she's laughing in these pics), will make it more enjoyable.
Of course Joey has always talked about how much he loves the Bandos! Although we don't hear that trumpet like we do the guitar, we know one of the reasons he loves the band is the social aspect!
I can't wait for next year when Zach gets to join the marching band to play (the 8th graders join them for a bit). You can see a video I made of the concert by clicking HERE.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!