Happy Thanksgiving!


How weird to have only these pictures from Thanksgiving on my phone. Clearly someone else had it. The morning was a bit chaotic as Jeff chose to go disc golfing while we were running (and his stuff takes A LOT longer). He got one of the wrong ingredients for what I make even though I put CRUSHED pineapple in all-caps. Oh well~ he eventually got it and we got there. Hopefully next year no disc golf though- too crazy of a day.
So having run and not eaten, when I got to the Drapals and had a nice relaxing glass of red, I felt it quite soon. Steph and I got on Amazon and started Christmas shopping and I think I got most everyone done! (BONUS!!) The food was amazing as always and we had fun playing games. The cousins (humans and pups) also had a great day. Thankful for everyone!
**I must mention that the next day we headed north to Grandma's where we had a great time but I didn't take any pictures (and clearly no one else grabbed my phone to take pictures like they did here...). Next year! ;-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!