Outrun Hunger
The actual race was not my best. Part of it was on trails which I'm not a fan of~ I felt a few times like I was going to turn an ankle or something. I worried about my dad but was glad when I passed him and gave him a high five on our way back!
I also had fun running (how's that for a pun) into two of my former first graders! I actually ran with Carly for a little bit which was fun but then kept going. It was perfect weather for a run but sticking around after it was cold. We had to stick around though because Dad won his age group!
Mom was proud of him and I snapped this pic of a kiss they shared (I love it so had to put it in the blog). When I got home, I went out and ran a couple miles more since it's a weekend and I wanted to get to five. Representing in red too!


Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!